Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear February,
    Thanks for the artic blast that nearly drove me insane with intense bitter hate for this midwestern climate.  Then you did something that totally redeemed yourself.  Today it is a beautiful 64 degrees.  You knew I needed this little warm spell to get me motivated for Spring and more importantly, Summer!  I know you have plans to drop back down into the 30s, but you're entitiled...you are Mr. February after all. 
With love (and hate),
Annie

I am so sick of the Y.  Ryan is too.  We were talking about how waaay back in november, how excited we were for join and have a facility to work out, but it wears off.  Now we want to be back outside and if all this ice melts, it looks like thats a good possibility.  Time to change things up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment