Wednesday, June 9, 2010

No News is Baaaaad News

So apparently when I know I haven't been doing very well with my eating and exercising, I don't feel like sharing my failure. Hence the no posting for over a month.

Mom, the babe, and I went to KY to visit some family. Let me just say that Southern Living does not bode well for Annie's body. 5 lbs in 6 days. Heres how...sweet sourdough bread. It was to die for. So I'd have 2 slices for breakfast, and slice for brunch, a slice on the side of my lunch, 2 slices as a side for my dinner, and a slice for a bedtime snack. All smothered in butter, all deliriously mouth watering. Add on top of that 3 fast food stops on the way down and 3 on the way home. I could almost hear myself gaining weight. On the plus side, we've been outside a ton so I have a nice tan. I know its not health or weight related, but in my opinion tan fat has always looked better than pale fat.

Confession:
As I write this I am 1/4 of the way through a pint of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked. I earned it today though. Believe me!
...
So since I confessed do I get to say like 10 Hail Mary's (or Hail Jerry's) and then it magically won't appear on my hips this week? Oh wouldn't that be nice. God bless the Catholics.

No comments:

Post a Comment