Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hello May!

Winter lasted forever but it feels like spring got green in a hurry! I'm loving it!! I'm Slimfasting. I haven't really been working out and I am a super lazy cook so I thought at least for breakfast (since I'm not really a breakfast girl anyways) I'd do Slimfast. I think its going ok. I'm really not hungry till around lunchtime, but I have gotten a little jittery. So I've been trying to grab bananas, apples, or other fruits to tide me over until a real meal.

My mom told me that when she was in high school she would have an apple and if she was really good then she would walk down and get a shake in the evening. Mom and I are built the same, tall, bulky, Swedes. We both had miniature versions of friends. Its funny how as you get older and your priorities change you aren't as caught up with how you compare to other people, but just how you feel about yourself. You don't care what brand name your clothes are all you care is that they fit and they were on sale at Wal-Mart for $4. Its not about $100 shoes, its about how your feet and/or back feel after being in them all day. I love getting older, life is much less petty.

No comments:

Post a Comment